At Northwest Energy Management, we strive to be the best. Our emphasis is on Client Service. Notice we did not say Customer Service. We do not have Customers, we have Clients. Although that may seem like semantics, that is actually a statement about how we treat those we do business with.
Webster’s Dictionary defines Customer as:
- A person who buys
- A person with whom one has dealings
Where as a Client is defined as:
- A person dependent on another as for Protection or Patronage
- A person Served by one acting as an Agent on their behalf
The difference between the two terms is one of Relationship and Responsibility.
Our goal at NORTHWEST ENERGY MANAGEMENTis to act as an adviser or counselor to provide you with the information necessary to make an intelligent decision that is best for you and your family.
We look forward to helping you reduce your Energy Costs !
Northwest Energy Management
Your Source for Energy Saving Products
Northwest Energy Management is your source for energy energy saving products, and information . Joe Yosso, President and owner of Northwest Energy Management is a Certified Green Professional ™ and has been helping homeowners save on their energy bills since 1999. Northwest Energy Management has been associated with several professional organizations including:
- Home Builders Association of Portland
- Master Builders Association King and Snohomish Counties
- Built Green
- Green Council
- Professional Remodelers Association
- Energy Trust of Oregon
- Portland Business Alliance
- Several other trade, business and community organizations